- Solar Panels convert energy from sun into electricity
- An inverter converts the electricity produced by solar panels from direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC)
- Electricity from Solar Panel is used to charge the batteries as well as supplied to the loads.
- A bi-directional net meter measures energy used and excess energy produced.
- Electricity distribution company approval required.
- Battery/Diesel Generator requirement.
- Medium maintenance.
- Electricity available in case of power cut off.
- Suitable for loads requiring uninterrupted power supply.
NET METERING BENEFITS
- Electricity Bill Reducton.
- No worry of Tariff hikes.
- Short Payback periods
- Sustainable, Reliable & long lasting.
- Reap depreciation benefits.
- Loans available from nationalized banks.