- Solar Panels convert energy from sun into electricity
- An inverter converts the electricity produced by solar panels from direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC)
- Electricity from Solar Panel is stored in batteries. From batteries it is supplied to the load.
- The energy is used in your home, business or industry.
- Electricity distribution company approval not required.
- Battery system required.
- More maintenance than ON grid.
- Electricity available in case of power cut off.
- Suitable for areas with high power cut off.